Debut full-length album by Italian Death Metal band.
Following the 2008 EP and the 2011 Promo, the album, with its Swedish riffs, cavernous growls and furious blastbeats, embraces all the band's influences and ideas flowed through years of intense songwriting - the time necessary to embody in music and lyrics such loss, death and apathy.
The fury and guitar melodies of Swedish Death Metal and Black Metal atmospheres, in a perfect mix for fans of At The Gates, Dissection and The Black Dahlia Murder.
Recorded, mixed and mastered at Hate Studio, Italy (The Secret, Amia Venera Landscape, Dufresne, Devotion) by Maurizio Baggio, these 10 songs show the different path the band took, marking a big step forward the past.
For fans of: The Black Dahlia Murder, At The Gates, Immortal, Emperor, Aversions Crown, Kataklysm, Dissection, and Behemoth!
Metal Scrap Records, 2016 (MSR132/CD). Made in Ukraine. First press.
1. This Ain’t Another Feast for Crows 00:43
2. Heaven’s Dark Harbinger 02:57
3. The Constellation Thirst 02:57
4. To Rest in Arms of Perfection 03:58
5. Incest of the Wretched 04:10
6. Primal 03:44
7. Opus XIII 02:10
8. Hourglass 03:40
9. I, the Firebreather 04:04
10. Weakness of the Flesh 08:43
Total playing time: 37:28
Digital Release includes:
- album tracks in MP3 or WAV (select needed format);
- band bio in PDF;
- band photo (JPEG);
- digital booklet in PDF.