Experience old school style when listening to your favourite music with this awesome pair of James Dean branded stereo headphones from On-Earz. The James Dean model is wrapped in denim with a red jacket fabric that mimics the 1955 “Rebel Without a Cause” actor’s style. Combining premium sound quality with personality, these padded headphones feature a music-sharing jack, detachable cables and convenient foldable design. They're perfect for both travel and everyday wear!
- The "Listen with the Legends" headphones boast the portability of a foldable design and removable cables making them ideal for travelers.
- An integrated inline microphone in the cable, with remote function for iPhone™, Blackberry™ and some Android™ smartphones, allows for easy, crystal clear calls.
- Unique optional music sharing function through the additional headphone jack, link headphone direct to headphone with no loss of sound quality. Control your music and calls with one button, press once to pause, twice to skip forward, three times to previous song. Also one touch to answer and hang up on calls.
- Vintage design coupled with high-performance, pristine audio is perfect for the nostalgic audiophile.
- Each headphone is created with exclusive materials, and offers the most advanced audio features available.
- Brushed aluminum and comfortable, soft materials are used in this series for a sleek and stylish appearance.
- The 40mm high performance dynamic drivers offer a unique audio experience for clear, perfect sound.
On-Earz, 2012 (OE-JD01). Made in China for On-Earz, Belgium. Originals. Barcode: 5425025781416.
Plug: 3.5 mm jack (mini Jack gold) compatible iPod™/iPhone™;
Sensitivity (dB): 108, +/- 3dB;
Frequency range (Hz): 20-20000;
Impedance (Ohms): 32;
Loudspeaker diameter (mm): 40;
Max. Input power (mW): 50;
Design: overhead, closed;
Cable length (m): 1.2;
Cable entry: two-sided x2;
Measurements (cm): 22,6 x 18,4 x 8,2
Weight (g): 420