Australian band, AC/DC, is best known for its thunderous and raw Rock and Roll lyrics and beats. Their rebellious music and style captivated audiences for generations. These headphones exemplify this style with granular, supple black material on the headphone's headband and ear cups topped with chrome studs. Finishing off the Rocker look is brushed aluminum on the foldable brackets.
- The "Listen with the Stars" headphones boast the portability of a foldable design and removable cables making them ideal for travelers.
- An integrated inline microphone in the cable, with remote function for iPhone™, Blackberry™ and some Android™ smartphones, allows for easy, crystal clear calls.
- Unique optional music sharing function through the additional headphone jack, link headphone direct to headphone with no loss of sound quality. Control your music and calls with one button, press once to pause, twice to skip forward, three times to previous song. Also one touch to answer and hang up on calls.
- Vintage design coupled with high-performance, pristine audio is perfect for the nostalgic audiophile.
- Each headphone is created with exclusive materials, and offers the most advanced audio features available.
- Brushed aluminum and comfortable, soft materials are used in this series for a sleek and stylish appearance.
- The 40mm high performance dynamic drivers offer a unique audio experience for clear, perfect sound.
Live Nation Merchandise/Leidseplin Presse B.V./On-Earz, 2012 (OE-AC01). Made in China for On-Earz, Belgium. Originals. Barcode: 5425025781423.
Plug: 3.5 mm jack (mini Jack gold) compatible with iPod™/iPhone™;
Sensitivity (dB): 108, +/- 3dB;
Frequency range (Hz): 20-20000;
Impedance (Ohms): 32;
Loudspeaker diameter (mm): 40;
Max. Input power (mW): 50;
Design: overhead, closed;
Cable length (m): 1.2;
Cable entry: two-sided x2;
Measurements (cm): 22,6 x 18,4 x 8,2
Weight (g): 420